Dance again

Learning to dance to new music is both unnerving and exhilarating. I am enjoying this new journey more than I could have imagined, even though I have no idea where I am headed. That actually may be the exhilarating part!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change the world one thought at a time

I love browsing through stores with things tucked here and there...the unexpected.  It is pure delight to find a treasure hidden among the troves of the everyday. There is giddy excitement in discovering a new idea or seeing a quote that moves my heart and soul.  So.... I figure why not put out my own inspirational messages with the hope that someone may find comfort, motivation, release, whatever... It is my attempt to reach out to the world and share myself and do what I can to make the world a better place from my little place here in Ham Lake.

Today's thought....

If it seems your life takes a crooked path, it just means your journey is that much more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment